Ian Hobbs Technical Services are hiring a qualified installation & Maintenance Electrician, with proven experience of working in commercial environments.
This varied role will involve installation, planned & reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair of building services (including HVAC), Data & IT, Fire & Burglar alarms, door entry systems and general power and lighting.
- Hold City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection & Testing)
- Hold Certification 2382 (17th Edition)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hard working and reliable
- Facilities management experience and relevant qualifications would be a distinct advantage along with previous experience of reactive maintenance.
- Any additional multi trade skills that you can put your hand to would be of interest
Applicants should have a flexible approach and be prepared to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Fully expensed company van provided with all other benefits.
If you would like to join our team, please apply below