We are always on the lookout for experienced, innovative people to join our team to help us continue to grow.
We look beyond the portfolio and CV, recognising that attitude and vision are just as important as skills and experience. If you feel you can enrich our existing team, please either browse the job vacancies below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Due to expansion within the company a vacancy has arisen for a mobile service and maintenance engineer
Responsibilities will include planned and responsive service and maintenance of various refrigeration and air conditioning, chillers and VRV/VRF systems for industry, offices and retail outlets
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong background in repair, planned and reactive maintenance
- Hold a City & Guilds or equivalent HVCA Skills
- Hold a City & Guilds 2078 Safe Handling Certificate or equivalent
- A full driving licence
- Good communication skills
We are looking for hard working committed individuals, who can work on their own initiative Excellent package for the right individual Fully expensed company van provided with all other benefits.
Qualified Installation & Maintenance Electrician
Ian Hobbs Technical Services are hiring a qualified installation & Maintenance Electrician, with proven experience of working in commercial environments.
This varied role will involve installation, planned & reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair of building services (including HVAC), Data & IT, Fire & Burglar alarms, door entry systems and general power and lighting.
- Hold City & Guilds 2391 (Inspection & Testing)
- Hold Certification 2382 (17th Edition)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Hard working and reliable
- Facilities management experience and relevant qualifications would be a distinct advantage along with previous experience of reactive maintenance.
- Any additional multi trade skills that you can put your hand to would be of interest
Applicants should have a flexible approach and be prepared to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Fully expensed company van provided with all other benefits.
Strictly no agencies