Qualified Installation and Maintenance Electrician required
Our vision at Ian Hobbs Technical Services is to be nothing less than innovative, responsible and to give true value to our customers through our uncompromising focus on quality.
We owe our success to the continued drive for quality at every stage and every level of Ian Hobbs Technical Services’ operation. From initial site survey, specification and design, through to installation, testing and commissioning we provide first class, professional service. Our after sales services team provide the customer with an attention to detail and post installation peace of mind.
Ian Hobbs Technical Services Ltd are looking to hire a qualified Installation & Maintenance Electrician, with proven experience of working in commercial environments, holding Inspection & Testing, 17th or 18th Edition qualifications, you must be hard working, reliable and have full UK driving licence.
About the job:
This varied role will involve installation, planned & reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair of building services, general power and lighting services.
About the Ian Hobbs Technical Services Ltd Team
At the heart of the company is an exceptional workforce, the highly trained forward-thinking engineers, technicians and support staff, who each play a crucial role in maintaining Ian Hobbs Technical Services unrivalled reputation for innovation, reliability and first-class customer service.
If you know about the following it’s a plus:
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently and as part of a Team, and liaise effectively at all levels.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Applicants should have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure all of our client’s needs are met.
- Facilities management experience and relevant qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of reactive maintenance.
- Any additional multi trade skills would an advantage.
All enquiries to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies